PRIVACY AND DATA
By means of this document, we hereby inform users of the collection and subsequent processing of their personal data through our website www.euroherramientas.com
- DATA PROCESSOR
- Name: EURO HERRAMIENTAS, S.L. (hereinafter, EURO HERRAMIENTAS)
- Headquarters: Calle Torres Quevedo 2, Planta Baja A, Pol. Industrial Alcobendas, 28108 Madrid.
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-28553279
- Phone number: +34 91 350 08 16
- E-mail: email@example.com
- WHAT DATA CATEGORIES DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS? HOW DO WE COLLECT THEM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE DO SO?
- How do we collect Personal Data?
When users navigate on our website and, explicitly, when the specific personal data is requested on behalf of EURO HERRAMIENTAS, the abovementioned data is collected and processed.
Any use of different formulas and/or functions activated on our website is voluntary. Nevertheless, some fields are mandatory in order to attend properly your request and, where applicable, to adequately provide the service requested. Consequently, the refusal of the user to provide any of the information requested on the mandatory fields shall prevent EURO HERRAMIENTAS from attending the user’s request and the correctly provision of the services contracted.
The user certifies that all data facilitated is truthful, exact, complete and updated, and shall be responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
- What Data categories do we process?
EURO HERRAMIENTAS processes the following data categories, collected as described aboved:
- Identifying data: Name, surname, postal address, email address, postcode, phone number, all provided through our contact form. Regarding the email address, we may also collect such information in case of subscription to our newsletter, as well as in the event emails are directly send by user to the email address provided in our website for such purpose.
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, student records, professional experience, or similar information that shall be provided under our Jobs section.
- Electronic metadata
- Economic, financial or bank information, all data, including but not limited to, invoice address, bank account number, debit or credit card number, (including secure verification code), financial information (leasing, renting, etc)
- Data provided by user, all data provided by the user in contact forms, message forms, surveys and data provided through social media.
- Use information, specifications of operating system, hardware, software, statistics, access device, applications, diagnostic data.
- Automated information, all information automatically collected, related to content and / or pages visited, confirmation of opening communications, notice of cookies, time of use and unexpected errors, IP address and content related to that IP address, sometimes, location.
In the event that the user provides third party data, manifests or expressly claims to have consent of the third party, and prior to the inclusion or communication of their data to EURO HERRAMIENTAS, and commit to transfer the information contained in this clause, holding EURO HERRAMIENTAS harmless from any liability regarding the abovementioned. Nevertheless, EURO HERRAMIENTAS shall carry out any verifications needed to confirm such facts, adopting all measures of due diligence needed to comply with data protection regulation.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
EURO HERRAMIENTAS shall process, on a manual and/or automated basis, users’ data provided through forms and functions of our website, for the following purposes:
- Customer support: Provide the services and / or provide the requested products, as well as provide the attached services, such as product delivery, maintenance, after-sales services, guarantee services as well as financing services.
- After sale services: To cover all after-sales services, assistance, repairs, communications, and product recall campaigns.
- Commercial communications and advertising: to offer commercial promotions, direct advertising campaigns and to send offers of products or services
- Events and newsletter: to invite and inform users of possible events to be held, as well as to send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector.
- Improve the service provision of the platform, In all those cases in which automated data are processed, and similar cookies and technologies are used, the data is processed in order to improve the user’s experience in the Platform.
In all cases the data are treated with the aforementioned purposes, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- In the cases of data provided through the employment channel of our Platform, or provided in the registration of any job offer where it shall correspond, will be treated for the assessment and management of your profile and application in relation to the offer of employment , both current and possible offers in the future, carried out by EURO HERRAMIENTAS.
Finally, personal data will be processed to comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF PROCESSING?
The legitimacy on behalf of EURO HERRAMIENTAS to process the data of the users relies on the consent of the interested party, requested for each specific case, including the consent given for the processing of data in the Jobs section of our Website.
Management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and the sending of corresponding communications is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of the data for issuing electronic bulletins on services, events and news relating to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of EURO HERRAMIENTAS to carry out said processing in accordance with the applicable regulation.
Finally, in such cases, the user’s information may be used for compliance with the legal obligations of EURO HERRAMIENTAS.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
EURO HERRAMIENTAS shall keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary to attend and process the requested information, provide the contracted services, and, in general, to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, and provided they do not revoke the consents granted.
Once the indicated terns have elapsed, the personal data of users may be blocked and retained by EURO HERRAMIENTAS for possible responsibilities arising from the processing and exclusively for the prescribed term of said responsibilities. Once this term has elapsed the personal data shall be erased by EURO HERRAMIENTAS.
If the data you provide us in relation to job offers you register for, these shall be retained for twelve months of the date of the last update. Once this period has elapsed with no update, the data shall be erased, except where you indicate otherwise.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EURO HERRAMIENTAS informs the user that their data shall not be sent to third parties, except for banks and financial institutions for the purpose of payment for services provided, and other professionals from the legal sphere, where such communication is necessary for regulatory reasons or for the execution of the services contracted.
- USERS’ RIGHTS
- What rights does the user have?
The user may, at any time and free of charge, whether by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing addressed to EURO HERRAMIENTAS in: Calle Torres Quevedo 2, Planta Baja A, Pol. Industrial Alcobendas, 28108 Madrid, exercise the following rights:
- To revoke the consent granted.
- To obtain confirmation regarding whether EURO HERRAMIENTAS is processing personal data concerning them or not.
- To access their personal data.
- To rectify any inaccurate or incorrect data.
- To request the suppression of their data where, for other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- To obtain from EURO HERRAMIENTAS the limitation of processing of data in any of the circumstances provided for in the regulation on data protection.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation and the processing of their data, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. EURO HERRAMIENTAS shall cease processing of data except for compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise of or defend against possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to remove automated decisions or decisions adopted by EURO HERRAMIENTAS, where applicable.
- To request the portability of their data.
- To file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, where the interested party considers that EURO HERRAMIENTAS has violated the rights afforded them in the applicable data protection regulation